Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Are you an 'entrepreneur' by heart?



Before I will continue telling anything
about my blog,
i want to answer my own question.
Are you an entrepreneur by heart?
I think I am an aspiring entrepreneur.
By heart, by mind and by action.
At least.
Though, I am not claiming that
I am an expert of anything.
I am new to entrepreneur world.
hey, wait a minute. yes, I was an entrepreneur
when I was a kid.
I used to have this small sari sari store in our house.

Now, I am no longer a kid.
I do not own a sari sari store anymore.
I am not a good on anything.
Maybe I do not really focus on anything.
Even to my own choice of career.
What really am I passionate about seems to be so hard to explain.

Anyway, I believe people won't stay working for somebody forever.
He needs to find a niche, he needs to find his last landfall.
I also believe everyone of us is an entrepreneur, either we like it or not.
Now let us soar some possible business that we wanted to try.
What we are passionate about.
Or dream about owning someday.

Let us start from here.




No comments:

Post a Comment